A friend and I once ran into Jonathan Hyde (Van Pelt) in a pub after seeing him in a production of “King Lear”. My friend said, “Your character in Jumanji gave me nightmares when I was 7.”
Hyde looked him straight in the eye, stepped really close so they were basically nose-to-nose, and said: “Good.”
Then he walked away. What a dude.
I hate when people ask what im doing tomorrow I dont even know what Im doing right now stop doing this to me
- JESSE EISENBERG: People on the street say mean things to me.
- INTERVIEWER: Like what?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I get called Napoleon Dynamite because I have curly hair. I live in New York City and I ride a bicycle. I always bike down 9th Avenue and there’s this kid who goes to school there named Abraham. Every time I pass him, he calls me Napoleon Dynamite. He screams it out and his friends laugh. That was a fine movie but I wasn’t in it.
- INTERVIEWER: What do you say back?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I say, “Please, Abraham, I’m not that man.”
Raw Protein Guacamole & Salsa Stuffed Tomatoes…
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- Hemp Seeds (to garnish & add additional protein)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 tbsp Raw Protein Powder (plain unflavoured)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (cold press)
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
Green Salsa Topping:
- 1/4 Red Onion (diced)
- 1/4 Green Capsicum (diced)
- 1 heaped Tbsp Black Spanish Olives (diced)
- 1 Sprig of Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Juice of half one lime
- Cut tomatoes in half, and scoop out centres
- In a food processor add all your guacamole ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy
- Prepare all your salsa ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix when finished
- With a spoon divide the guacamole into the 6 tomatoes halves and fill
- Top guacamole filled tomato’s with your salsa until all are evenly dispersed
- Lastly sprinkle with hemp seeds to garnish
These are a GREAT Quick bite, fresh packed lunch, or even just an afternoon snack. They are great to look at, and so tasty! I’m always trying to amp up my protein as I eat a lot of raw foods. The protein guacamole is such a great way to do that, yet stay clean and green! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!